We are committed to investing in the next generation.
The increasing demand for counseling combined with a short supply of licensed counselors to provide treatment creates a real challenge for our entire community. To help meet this challenge, we have launched a postgraduate training program to help counseling graduates obtain the supervision and hours necessary to get licensed in Virginia.
To participate in this program, you must be a graduate of a CACREP accredited marriage and family therapy or professional counseling master’s degree program.
Some of the advantages of working toward licensure at our center include:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Part-time and full-time opportunities
- Supervision and continuing education designed for early career professionals
- An opportunity to learn to integrate spirituality into your counseling work
- A chance to make a significant difference in the lives of people in distress
We look forward to working with our supporters as we take part in training the next generation of clinicians!
If you have any questions about the program, please don’t hesitate to contact our training director, Rev. Brent Seusy, L.C.S.W. at 757-873-2273.