To guide people toward wholeness and health through professional counseling and consultation in a faith context for all who can benefit, regardless of religious beliefs.
To become the premier provider on the Peninsula for pastoral and relationship-oriented counseling and consultation.
- To alleviate suffering and to help people to live more abundant lives;
- To bring together the gifts of faith and of behavioral science to enhance emotional health and healing;
- To serve those with limited financial resources, to the degree that we are able;
- To respect people’s individuality, including their spiritual-religious beliefs;
- To work for positive relationships in marriages, families, faith communities, and workplaces;
- To practice competence and professionalism, maintaining the highest standards of accountability and ethical conduct; and
- To cooperate with faith communities, workplaces, health care professionals, educators, and other people of good will to facilitate health, healing, and wholeness.